Joining moto is easy, we’re not seeking colleagues with years of experience or a degree, we’re just looking for enthusiastic people ready to get stuck in, making a difference for our customers, being part of our amazing team and helping us transform the UK’s rest stop experience.
Don’t worry about the skills, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer:
- Up to £300 bonus scheme
- Up to £400 reward for every successful refer a friend
- Up to 60% colleague discount for you, family, and friends
- Enhanced benefits, including pension, sick pay, maternity, paternity, and life assurance
- Fabulous development opportunities including funded qualifications
- Weekly Pay
What you will be doing:
- Serving customers in a timely manner
- Stock replenishment
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Handling customer enquiries
- Operating tills and handling cash
- Maintaining standards around product quality and cleanliness
Being a motorway services area means some of our sites will have either limited or no access through public transport, so please ensure to check that you are able to access the site before applying.
Where our customer’s journey pauses, yours just begins.
Apply today - Permanent and seasonal opportunities are available.
Key words: Team Member, General Assistant, Crew Member, Retail Assistant, Barista, Waiter, Waitress, Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant, Care Giver, Carer, Care worker, Crew Member, CSR, CSA, Table Host, Supervisor, Crew Trainer, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse Operative