Job descriptionCompany Description
Are you looking for a role that offers a great work life balance with a variety of shift patterns including days, nights, full time and part time. There’s always something to suit you whilst earning a competitive salary of up to £14.25 per hour (£29,640 per year).
You don’t need any previous experience, you’ll get on the job training, and our application process is quick and easy.
Culina Logistics is the leading 3rd Party Logistics business in the UK specialising in chilled warehousing and we are now recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our chilled distribution operation at our site in Haverhill.
What you will get
- As part of the team at Culina Logistics, you will receive:
- Up to £29,640 per annum, higher than many similar jobs
- A safe and organised workplace
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Overtime opportunities paid at time and a half for each hour worked.
- Company pension scheme
- Full branded uniform
- Free hot drinks
- Employee benefit platform with great discounts on high street retailers, holidays, activities, utilities
- Product giveaways
- Learning and development opportunities
What you will do
Working in a fast paced environment, our Warehouse Operatives are responsible for the picking and dispatching of packaged chilled products to retailers nationwide.
As a business, we pride ourselves in providing an excellent work life balance for our colleagues by operating on a variety of shift patterns including days, rotating and nights.
- Permanent Days - Hourly Rate of £14.25 including £2 per hour bonus (£29,640 pa)
Skills you will need
Your safety comes first and so you’ll need to be able to follow safety, quality and production standards. We are looking for applicants with a real attention to detail. Previous experience is not a requirement as full training will be given following our full site induction.
What is next?
Our application process is quick and easy and there is no need to complete a CV. Following your application, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail and arrange a site tour and face to face interview.
Your new team welcomes you.