Job descriptionCompany Description
Culina is the leading 3rd party Logistics business in the UK specialising in chilled warehousing and we are now recruiting for permanent full time Warehouse Operatives to join our chilled distribution operation at our site in Milton Keynes!
Our role offers a great work life balance with a variety of shift patterns including days, nights and rotation of the two? There is always something to suit you whilst earning a competitive salary up to £36,400 per annum.
Once you begin your career in Culina Logistics, you will receive ‘on the job’ training as there is always opportunities to better your skills!
As part of the Culina Logistics team, you will receive incredible benefits, such as:
- A full time, permanent job from day 1.
- Potential earnings of £36,400pa + (higher rates than many similar roles in the area).
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.
- A safe and organised workplace.
- 60 minutes of paid break per day - Break room includes free pool table.
- Paid inductions and company pension scheme.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Overtime opportunities paid at time and a half for each hour worked.
- Full branded uniform and free hot drinks.
- Employee benefit platform with great discounts on high street retailers, holidays, activities, utilities
- Permanent Nights: £29,120 - £36,400 per annum*
- Permanent Days: £26,000 - £32,500 per annum.
- Rotating Days & Nights: £27,560 - £34,450 per annum
Permanent Days or Nights or Rotating Days & Nights - start times are either 7am or 19:00pm.
- 4 on 4 off
- 4 on 3 off *Sun – Wed or Wed – Sat*
- 5 on 3 off
At Culina, we believe safety comes first. So, you’ll need to be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
We are looking for applicants with a real attention to detail.
Previous warehouse experience is preferred, however if you feel your skills and background are a worthy transfer. Please get in touch!
What Will You Do?
Whilst working in a fast-paced environment, our warehouse operatives are responsible for picking, packing and dispatching packaged chilled products to a variety of retailers nationwide!
Our application process is quick and easy.
Following a successful application, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail and arrange a face-to-face interview.
We look forward to working with you!
- maximum rates including potential overtime possibilities.