Are you a real people person, passionate, engaging and care about customer’s needs ? Then you’ll fit right into the Middletons team. Our retail team are the face of Middletons and always deliver our exceptional customer journey to all our customers. It’s all about taking time , having fun to ensure every customer leaves happy.
At Middletons we are passionate about providing comfort, freedom, quality and value. we’ll give you every chance to build a solid, rewarding career and become a much-loved part of a growing team.
Since 2009, the Group has been an award-winning independent retailer of quality rise and recline furniture, mobility scooters and accessories in the growing older market. We’ve successfully secured an investment of £3.9m with a large institutional investor to fund a national store roll-out and put Middletons on the map as the premier retail destination in our sector.
As a member of the management team you will create and drive a positive environment for all customers and employees.
Our stores are open Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 5.30 pm, and Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (including Bank Holidays)
What you'll be doing
- Putting together a wish list for your customers and offer expert advice to help find that perfect choice
- Enhancing and delivering sales targets
- Always offering the best customer experience & creating a fun environment where everyone feels at home
- General housekeeping, cleaning and furniture moves may be required
- Completing customer orders via an Apple Ipad & completing finance applications
- You don’t need to have extensive sales experience, it’s all about personality & capability.
- We love to listen, we can sit and chat over a cuppa with our customers for hours, asking the right questions to gather all of the information we need to find each customers perfect choice.
- Creating the perfect vision how each customers purchase will really make a difference
- We are caring & fun and can adapt to our customers to put them at ease.
It's an exciting time to join us.
- Competitive Salary £20,000 PA plus commission linked to performance OTE 32,000 to 40,000
- Generous commission scheme
- Fun and Supportive environment
- Opportunity for career progression
- Staff discount scheme