Job descriptionSales Assistant – UNIQLO 311 Oxford Street From Tokyo to London, each of our store is a unique shopping destination that continues to offer memorable experiences to our customers and bring goodness to its community thanks to the collective efforts of our store teams. We are now looking for Sales Assistant to join our growing team! Previous experience in retail is not mandatory. If you love fast-paced, dynamic and customer focused work environments then this position is for you! Hours: Full Time and Part Time (30 hours) available only Contract: Permanent Shift patterns: Full flexibility from Monday to Sunday is required (within contracted hours) - please do not apply if you can't commit Salary: Starting rate of £12 per hour Notice period: Immediate start or maximum of 2-week notice What are we offering?
- Promotion and pay increase opportunities every 3 months
- Structured training to build your skills across all areas of store operations step by step
- Self-evaluation and manager’s evaluation system to ensure you do not stop developing
- Highly diverse and inclusive team environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package; includes staff discount, sales associate of the month award, bi-annual customer service excellence award with a trip to Japan, paid time off to volunteering for a good cause.
- Engage closely with customers to address any queries they may have, welcome them in the fitting rooms, operate the cash register, all with a view to offering an outstanding customer service
- Deal with products’ deliveries and shipments, stock the floor, create visual displays and perform cleaning duties to present an appealing and easy-to shop environment
- Comply with store policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations and minimise loss
- Collaborate enthusiastically with all team members and offer to support them when needed to form a united high performing team
- Relay the voice of customers about products and services to company management to continue to make our business relevant for the customers of today and tomorrow.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust Edgware HA8 £45,024 - £50,806 a year 16 days ago