Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Personal Assistant
- If you have strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, this role could suit your skill set
- You'll provide crucial administrative and organisational support to our business leaders
- Through engagement with other senior leaders, you’ll be well placed to build your professional network and open yourself up to future career opportunities
- This role is available for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
As a Personal Assistant, you’ll be providing essential high-quality support to our business or functional leaders at CEO-2 level. This will include providing information, coordinating their activities and communications, effectively interacting with key and senior stakeholders, and accurately completing a variety of administrative tasks.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Managing leaders’ diaries ensuring efficient and effective use of their time
- Managing leaders' inboxes, making sure that all emails are actioned and papers and briefing notes are provided or received in advance of the meetings
- Enabling aligned leaders to make effective use of technology and digital tools such as O365, MS Teams, Zoom, Workday and similar
- Making sure that administrative tasks for aligned leaders and their direct reports are completed
- Organising and monitoring paper and electronic filing systems
- Organising internal and external meetings and screening telephone calls on behalf of the aligned leaders
- Processing expenses and invoices
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need experience of working in a leadership support or business management role. We’ll also be looking for you to have experience of managing diaries and inboxes, along with good attention to detail.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- The ability to analyse and prioritise information, instructions and papers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and the ability to use Excel
- An awareness of the customer business and how it interacts with the rest of the organisation
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.