Laundry Assistant - Sunday- COL0158
Laundry Assistant - Every Sunday Collingwood Grange Care Home,Portsmouth Rd, Camberley GU15 1LD
Understanding that the small things can often make the biggest difference. At Bupa Care Homes, we know it's our privilege to care for people – supporting them to live with dignity and independence. Right now, we’re looking for a caring and organised individual to join us as a Laundry Assistant at Collingwood Grange Care Home in Camberley to help us be the positive difference to our resident’s lives. Working hours and salary £10.35 Per Hour Sunday 6.5 Hours Per Week What your typical day involves
- Always maintaining high standards of laundry within our home
- Keeping our resident’s looking and feeling great; you will be responsible for washing, drying, ironing and repairing items of clothing as needed
- Maintaining linen stocks for day to day use around the home, you’ll raise any issues to the Senior Housekeeper as you go
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 18 months’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
- Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
Who we are As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes and retirement villages in the health and social care sector, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world. And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Please note that we are unable to offer Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship in order for your application to be considered.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers. Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Work Locations Collingwood Grange (Camberley) Portsmouth Road Camberley GU15 1LD Unposting Date Ongoing Salary Amount £10.35