We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for supporting internal stakeholders in driving sales in line with the marketing strategy and improving our customer experience both online and offline. This is a really exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing professional to step in to, working for a brand that has a fun and lively voice, with opportunities to explore creative communication.
In this role you will help execute the marketing plan by creating and sharing content and digital assets via our content management systems, email platform, websites and other channels as appropriate. You will be working to execute campaigns that drive awareness and sales, ensuring that all content is focussed on our awesome customer service principles and adheres to our brand guidelines.
We are looking for someone with great communications skills who is results driven and able to produce creative content with a strong brand voice. You will have substantial experience working in a similar role, and be confident in use of content management systems, email platforms, and content creation software.
- *Activities will include:
- Content creation/curation for the website, blog, social media and other channels (written, video etc). Content will be a mix of Product, Service and Brand.
- Play an active role in the development of online user experience and the digital customer journey.
- Optimise the digital touchpoints of the customer acquisition journey.
- Creating, monitoring performance and reporting on content for all digital channels ensuring they are used appropriately and are on brand.
- Development of the Williams community across social platforms. Planning, executing and sharing regular, relevant content that is a mix of product and business interest/services.
- Moderate digital channels and ensure appropriate actions/follow ups are being done by internal stakeholders.
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team to execute and report on campaign digital content. Advising on best practice and supporting where needed.
- Ad hoc Social Media interactions and support the integration of Social Media as customer service channel.
- Help manage customer service feedback across digital channels.
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Marketing qualification/certification (e.g. CIM, IDM etc)
- Understanding of E-commerce websites
- Content creation for different platforms both online and offline
- Experience in customer acquisition campaigns
- Experience in creating marketing reports and managing campaign data
- Experience in CRM systems and customer data management
- An understanding of the construction trade industry, and of the relationship between installer, merchant and manufacturer’s sales force.
- Salary £28,000 – £34,000
- Private Medical Insurance (After qualifying period)
- Life Assurance Scheme of 4 x annual salary (After qualifying period)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Williams Perks Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£34,000.00 per year