Williams is an award winning, independent, trade only plumbing and heating merchant who never tire of raising the bar. We choose to do the right thing, building long term relationships in all aspects of business, our ambition allows us to improve and grow.
We are looking for a Delivery Driver to join our Esher branch. This is a busy role where no two days will be the same, one minute you will be providing exceptional customer service to our customers, the next you will be checking incoming goods. If you like a varied role, this will definitely provide that!
Delivery Driver responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Checking of incoming goods
- Maintenance of the branch, including stock rotation, general housekeeping
- Serving on the Trade Counter and answering incoming enquiries
- Processing quotes
- Assisting with general branch duties
Attributes required for the Delivery Driver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
Applicants should hold a full UK driving licence.
As well as working for a company listed on the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work for” the benefits package for the Delivery Driver include:
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee
- Furlough Guarantee Protection
Job Type: Full-time