DHL Parcel UK is one the UK’s leading integrated parcel businesses. As part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, we have an extensive delivery network which covers the UK and over 220 countries. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of the express parcel delivery markets and aim to be the first choice for customers.
Due to continued business growth, we have exciting opportunities for Employed C&D Drivers to work days at our site in Bristol
Our team are responsible for delivering world-class service and time critical parcels to our customers, delivering on our promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
You will work closely with our Operational Team, who will support you to execute a busy multi-drop schedule. Our customers rely on us to deliver our promises, and we rely on our drivers to ensure each delivery reaches our customers on time, in perfect condition and with a contagious smile.
And, let’s not forget, you’ll be joining one of the UK’s largest and most recognised logistics brands, where career, personal development and going the ‘extra mile’ is at the heart of our company ethos.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Be an ambassador of DHL Parcel UK; positively representing the brand, maintaining a clean vehicle and being a courteous driver
- Safe loading and unloading of parcels on to a van.
- Delivery of products, goods and parcels safely and efficiently to designated locations within set timeframes.
- Ensure proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials with authorisation if necessary and deliver high standards of customer care
- Properly use and maintain delivery equipment, including handheld scanner, to deliver up to 100 shipments per day
WHAT YOU NEED:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK driving licence, with no more than 6 points and not have been disqualified in the last five years
- Multi-drop experience (preferable)
- An enthusiasm and passion to deliver the best service at all times
- Excellent customer service skills, with an ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
Our attributes are the lifeblood of everything we do. We are looking for people to join us, who have a ‘Passion’ to deliver with a happy heart, energy and commitment. We want our people to work ‘As One’ team across all areas of the business with a ‘Can Do’ mindset and commitment to deliver ‘Right 1st Time’ for all of our customers.
As well as offering competitive salaries at all levels and in every area of the business, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you make more of your money, safeguard your future and enhance your health and well-being.