Job descriptionJob Number 21152166
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location London Marriott Hotel County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
EXPLORE OUR VERY BIG WORLD
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated and service-oriented Food and Beverage Associate to join the team at London Marriott Hotel County Hall. If you are looking to develop within an amazing brand and the world’s biggest travel company get in touch with us today! See where your journey can take you. At Marriott International, we believe in seizing opportunities and making your own adventure. A world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every guest you meet – and you never know who might show up next. That big world also extends to our global, diverse family of associates. Like most families, we’re a group of unique individuals who bring different strengths, styles, personalities and interests to the table. And this makes every single day a new discovery. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The impact you’ll make
Breakfast, lunch or dinner, the best meals aren’t just made by our brilliant chefs. They’re made even more memorable by the great service our guests enjoy. As one of our Waiter / Waitress you’ll make sure you know every dish on the menu, so you can make recommendations and answer any questions customers may have. You’ll make sure their food and drinks are served quickly, efficiently and with a smile - and if there are any issues, you’ll pass them with your manager right away. Thanks to you, our guests will feel well feed, happy and wanting to come back for more
What you’ll do
- You will work in all Food & Beverage outlets.
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Ensure accurate billing
- Demonstrate perfect knowledge of the all menu items and daily specials
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-player attitude
- A safety-first approach
- Positive outlook and dependability
- Previous experience in an F&B/C&B background
Embrace history and luxury at London Marriott Hotel County Hall, located in bustling South Bank, steps away from Westminster Bridge. Occupying London’s former City Hall, our hotel embodies the city’s storied history and quintessentially British spirit. A destination like no other. County Hall tucks inspiration around every corner. We relieve stressors and anticipate every need of our guests in this beautiful space steeped in heritage. Our Gillray’s Steakhouse & Bar has won awards and is famous for its extensive selection of 100+ gins. Dynamic business meetings and special events come to life at our hotel and refined and memorable dining experience take place in The Library. Classically traditional with a contemporary twist. Work in London’s most photographed destination!
WHY WORK WITH US
In addition to the benefits, you would expect being part of a brand of our caliber, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development programs tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, and spa access-because your well-being means so much
• Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance • Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.