This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the South-West.
Having recently been one of The Times' top 100 businesses to work for, and holding an Investors in People accolade, Middletons Mobility are looking for ambitious, hard-working individuals to join our growing, aspiring team.
At Oak Tree Mobility we are passionate about providing comfort, freedom, quality and value. We’ll give you every chance to build a solid, rewarding career and become a much-loved part of a growing team.
Since 2008, the Group has been an award-winning independent retailer of quality rise and recline furniture and scooters to the growing older market. We’ve successfully secured an investment of £3.9m with a large institutional investor to fund a national store roll-out and put us on the map as the premier retail destination in our sector.
What would I be doing at Oak Tree Mobility?....
Working within our sales office, our Telesales Executives play a fundamental role in the business, being the first port of call to our customers. Your day-to-day role would include:
- Working in the sales office as part of the telesales team
- Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing customers (warm leads only)
- Building rapport with customers
- Explaining the company and product benefits
- Booking appointments to show the customer products
That sounds amazing, am I right for you?
Our employees come with a wealth of different experiences and whilst call centre and/or telesales experience is desirable it is not essential. We're looking for individuals who:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Are able to build rapport with customers along with being patient
- Are reliable, trustworthy and motivated
- Strive to achieve both personal and team targets
- Have a positive attitude
- Are computer literate
What will I get in return?
- Work in a central state-of-the-art office
- Full induction training an ongoing support from a training team
- Progression opportunities - we promote our talent from within
- Frequent team and individual competitions and incentives
- Lucrative commission structure
- Company performance bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Limited private health coverage
- Overtime offered
- Quarterly company parties
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. You must be prepared to work every other Saturday for which you receive a day in lieu during that week.
Salary: the basic salary is £20,000 with a healthy commission scheme and realistic earnings of £30,000-£40,000.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work then we want to hear from you!!!!
Additional keywords: call centre agent, contact centre advisor, call centre advisor, call centre sales advisor, contact centre agent, telesales executive, inbound, outbound