Here at ECO we are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our team! We pride ourselves on developing our new and existing staff on their customer service skills, supporting their personal growth and building more engaged employees to get the best out of each individual.
This coupled with a unique, fun and vibrant environment makes ECO the perfect career choice.
Experience is not necessary! We love to work with people who are driven to succeed, who immerse themselves in our culture, and who want to build a career here. Positivity, determination and enthusiasm are vital to doing well within ECO!
No matter what your experience, whether you have experience in hospitality, care, retail, sales, education/teaching, charity/volunteer work, or any other public or customer service roles, then ECO is the place for you!
Your hard work will be rewarded through weekly incentives including EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS, CASH AND VOUCHER PRIZES and HOURLY RATE UPLIFTS! We also hold STAFF PARTIES and reward loyalty through extra holidays!
Want to be part of the team? ECO are looking for applicants who are:
- Customer focused and enjoy talking to people
- Friendly and professional, building rapport with customers and being honest
- Understanding to customers and their needs
- Motivated to be part of the ECO culture, bringing your individual character to the role!
- Resilient as it can get busy on certain days and there could be lots of calls in the queue
- Interested in being be part of a team and company, where your hard work is recognised!
- Regular Incentives
- On-site Canteen
- Free On-site Parking
- Company Pension
- Internal Referral Incentive
- Real Opportunities for Internal Progression
Anything else you might need to know!
- 8 Hour Shifts Monday to Friday including 1 in 8 Saturdays
- Up to 33 days holiday per year
- £20,592 per annum up to £22,880 per annum basic salary!