- DepartmentCall Centre - Mobile
- Salary£21,000 - £27,000
Sky Mobile Call Centre Advisor
We have a £21,000 starting salary with the prospect to increase this to £27,000 within 11 months of working with Comparison Technology plus the opportunity to earn commission!
We are currently looking for passionate individuals who have experience of delivering amazing customer services whilst also having a natural flare for great customer conversations.
Sky mobile is the newest department to join the CT family and after you have successfully completed our 4-week inhouse training and onboarding programme you will join one of our fun Sky Mobile hybrid working teams, meaning you will have a great work life balance by working with your team in both our beautifully situated modern offices in East Sutton balanced by the opportunity of working from home.
Here at Comparison Tech, we will give you all the training and support you will need to continually develop your skills, ensuring our bonus and salary growth schemes are always within reach.
What you will do:
- Take inbound calls from prospective and existing customers interested in joining the award-winning Sky mobile service.
- Using your subject matter expert knowledge have great informative conversations with our customers about the latest range of handsets, tablets and data plans available form Sky mobile.
- Follow all FCA selling regulations as set out by CT.
- Maintain a high level of call quality and compliance.
- Work towards reaching daily, weekly and monthly conversion targets.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information onto our inhouse computer systems.
- So that you are proficient in your role, you will spend the first four weeks being supported by our inhouse Onboarding Team, who will assist you whilst you are learning our products and operating our systems, as you become the voice of Comparison Tech. Once successfully completed you will then move on to your shift rota.
What we can offer:
Our aim at Comparison Tech is to offer an inclusive great place to work for all our colleagues. We are passionate about building diverse teams and celebrate individuality. We love seeing our people grow and develop their careers with us and in return reward talent with competitive salaries and great benefits including:
- Salary increases after 2 months of employment if targets are met, this is then reviewed every 3 months.
- Hybrid working model, with 2 days in the office and the rest working from home each week.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 5 years service.
- 37.5 hours weekly shifts. All Shifts are on a rotation between the hours of 8am-10pm, Monday to Sunday.
- NEW BENEFITS include two days of carers leave to give you paid time to support loved ones and one celebration day, that you can use for your birthday or any other special celebration.
- Retail discount scheme
- Discount on Sky products
- Extra holidays for length of service
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Private medical cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Income protection cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
We currently have a hybrid model in place. Following 4 weeks of training and onboarding you will be given the opportunity to work from home 3 days per week. Our offices are covid secure and we take every measure to ensure our colleagues safety.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£27,000.00 per year