Williams is an award winning, independent, trade only plumbing and heating merchant with 45 Trade Counters and Regional Fulfilment Centres across the Southeast, Manchester, Milton Keynes and Bristol.
We pride ourselves in doing the right thing, building long term relationships and having the ambition to improve and grow. If this sounds right up your street, we could be a great match!
We are looking for a Branch Assistant to join our Woking branch. This is a busy role where no two days will be the same, one minute you will be providing exceptional customer service to our customers, the next you will be checking incoming goods. If you like a varied role, this will definitely provide that!
Branch Assistant responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving on the Trade Counter and answering incoming enquiries
- Processing quotes
- Maintenance of the branch, including stock rotation, general housekeeping
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
Attributes required for the Branch Assistant:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
Applicants should hold a Full UK driving licence essential.
As well as working a company listed on the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” list, the benefits package for the Branch Assistant include:
- Salary from £21,500 – £24,000
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee
- Furlough Guarantee Protection
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,500.00-£24,000.00 per year