MSI Reproductive Choices is one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare. We believe that everyone should have the right to choose. From contraception to safe abortion and life-saving post-abortion care, we are committed to delivering compassionate, affordable, high-quality services for all.
Today, our organisation has over 9,000 team members working in 37 countries across the world. Our success lies in the fact that MSI teams are locally led, entrepreneurial and results-driven, and are passionate about delivering high quality, client-centered care in their own communities. As a social business, we focus on sustainable delivery, efficiency, and funding models that are built to last, so that the women and girls we serve today will have a choice in the future too.
We know that access to reproductive choice is life changing. For some, it can mean the ability to complete an education or start a career. For others, it means being able to look after the family they already have. For everyone, it means the freedom to decide their own future, creating a fairer, more equal world.
About the Role
This role is responsible for managing the MSI country client facing websites and improving user experience; for creating engaging digital marketing content (website, social media); and enabling country teams to easily access digital content to optimise their user experience across digital channels.
Success is measured through improved client access to accurate information; a more satisfying client experience and ultimately, increased successful referrals to our service points.
This role is integral to improving the quality of digital interactions and content for our clients and team members and delivering our Digital and Technology Strategy.
The role would be suitable for someone currently working in a digital marketing, digital content or digital engagement role.
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- A strong track record in generating engaging consumer-facing content across a range of digital channels and media.
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape including knowledge of google analytics, website content development and SEO.
- Proven experience in managing agencies to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Significant experience of working across a busy, multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience of projects seeking to improve digital user experience.
- Demonstrated experience of projects leveraging Microsoft Apps, especially Power Platform.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English (French helpful, but not essential).
- Ability to translate complex information into a format and language that can be understood by a wide range of people.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative solutions with limited resources.
- Ability to build relationships across teams, with evidence of highly sensitive cross-cultural skills.
- Action and results orientated with ability to stay on track and navigate the delivery of multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop skills within others.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
For this role, we’re looking for an individual who is:
- A strong supporter of the cause of family planning and a woman’s right to safe abortion (pro-choice).
- Committed to the protection of team members and clients, with a particular focus on vulnerable groups.
- Able to role-model inclusive and culturally sensitive attitudes and behaviours.
- Resilient, flexible, positive attitude and can thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Curious about emerging developments within our sector and passionate about building best practice.
- Actively seeks out feedback on own performance (both results and behaviours) with a view to continuously learning and developing. Know own strengths and recognise there’s always more to learn.
- Motivated and ambitious to grow personally and to drive the mission of MSI.
- Willingness to help with a wide range of client experience projects, as and when required and where requested support other project teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time (once Covid restrictions are fully lifted).
If you fit the above and are easy-going yet concentrated, eager to help, sharp, capable under pressure, and have an eye for detail, we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
Location: London Support Office (hybrid working) or any MSI Country Programme
Full- time: 35 hours a week (UK hours)
Contract type: Fixed Term, 12 months
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000 + discretionary bonus (UK salary range only), For applicants not based in the UK, the role will be banded within the national context
Closing date: 28th August 2022 (midnight GMT+1). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
For internal employees applying from an MSI country programme, the role will be positioned within the existing salary structure of the country. Local terms and conditions of the country will apply.